4 cups raw shelled peanuts
2 teaspoons onion powder
1 teaspoon garlic powder
2 teaspoons paprika
2 teaspoons chili powder
1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne
1 teaspoon organic raw cane sugar
1 teaspoon fine sea salt
3 tablespoons peanut oil
• Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
• Spread nuts in an even layer on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake, stirring every 5 minutes to ensure even roasting,until starting to crisp and fragrant, about 20 minutes.
• While the peanuts are roasting, combine the onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, chili powder, cayenne, sugar, and salt in a small bowl and mix well. Set aside.
• Add the peanut oil to a large bowl. Transfer the roasted peanuts to the bowl and stir well to coat. Add the spice blend to the bowl and stir well to coat. Transfer the peanuts back to the baking sheet and roast for 5 more minutes.
• Remove from oven and cool for 15 minutes before eating.
• Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.